Sunday, January 27, 2013

Robot skin rip, virgin mary, and skull backepice

 a buddy of mine whos been collecting skin rip tattoos. he was my first experimental big mag back way back when... which paved the way for me useing them all the time


 black and grey backpeice on an amazeing client whos been getting a ton of work from me, at this point i can do whatever i wan t as long as its positive progress.
super rad, people like this seem to be few and far inbetween, so i give them as much props as i can


first time tattoo, first time client, he did the wait for booking with me, and got a rad tattoo.
mandala, roses, virgin mary, super rad guy.

1 comment:

  1. I really like this Virgin Mary Tattoo since I have a collection from https://wannabeink.com/products/dantes-inferno-demon-skull-desert-tortured-soul-temporary-sleeve-tattoos. Virgin Mary tattoos are complimentary tattoos that any devout Christian should consider. There are several restrictions and requirements that must be followed when it comes to religious tattoos. Just a reminder, you cannot and should not attempt a religious tattoo on your lower body.

    ReplyDelete